Google Search Console is the new name of the Google Webmaster tool. Google search console tool is one of the most popular as well as most important tools according to SEO point of view. You can check the website performance and Website error in Google Search Console tool. You can easily find the website error and remove the website error. You can check all types of website feature such as backlinks, traffic, keyword, position, keyword list and website downloading. You can check everything which is related to website and SEO. There are few steps to follow for adding a site in Google search console tool. You must have Gmail Id to use Google search console tool. I am going to share point related, how to add a site in Google search console.
How to add a site in Google search console?
- You need to open Google search console tool in your web browser (https://www.google.com/webmasters/)
- Click on Sing in Google search console button which is listed in the middle of google search console tool in blue color.
- Provide Gmail ID and Password to Sing in Google Search Console
- Click on Add Property Button which is located in top right corner.
- When you click on add property button, pop up dialogue box with text box. Enter the URL which you want to add in Google Search console tool and click on Continue button.
- There are two options such as recommended Method and alternate Methods. you need to choose one method to verify your website
- I have recommended you to choose alternate methods and select HTML tag option
- You need to follow the instruction which is display in HTML tag option
- Click on Verify button which is listed in bottom.
- You need to click again continue hyperlinks to open dashboard.
Google Search console tool is best tool for website regarding SEO point of view. Google send the any message regarding website in Google search console tool.